So I honestly LOVE these cookies! So do all of our little ones with dairy, egg, & nut allergies. They are small, soft cookies – perfect for kids.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan!)
- 2 cups white wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup evaporated cane juice (Florida Naturals)
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil or coconut oil (melted)
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine dry ingredients. Stir together oil, sugar, vanilla, and water. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until everything comes together then add the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into small, round balls and press down as you place onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet. Then cool completely on a wire rack. The texture gets nice and chewy and these taste even better the next day.