A few months ago, I posted a few kitchen gadgets that I can’t live without – tools that were rather affordable at $15 or less. I hope it was helpful to you! Well today, I’m sharing 3 kitchen tools that are a little bit more of a splurge… but in my opinion are worth every penny!
- Stand Mixer – I am not a serious baker, but I do make a lot of things from scratch. I use my stand mixer weekly for pizza dough, rolls, cookies, etc! And with all the amazing attachments available nowadays, it’s not just for baking! I’ve had my KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer for over 10 years and I haven’t had a single issue or problem with it – not even one! And I love that the KitchenAid brand also sells all kinds of coordinating attachments (so you can make homemade pasta, grind your own meat for sausage or even make your own ice cream). But word of advice, if you decide to splurge on one… by all means pick a fun color. 😉 I am so happy to have a cheery Tangerine mixer – my day is brighter just by having it sit on my counter.
- Good Kitchen Knife Set – My KitchenAid Professional Knife set is almost 9 years old and I’ll admit that the knives are starting to show a little bit of wear. Even with hand washing and drying, a few rust spots have appeared. But I love the weight of these knives and the smooth one piece blade and handle is comfortable to hold – and easy to clean. The knives can also be purchased individually too (and more affordably!) if you just want a great chef’s knife or paring knife.
- Le Creuset Grill Pan – This was a Christmas gift from my husband a few years ago and I cannot stress enough how much I love having an indoor grill pan. It’s so nice for grilling steak, chicken, pork chops, vegetables and even pizza. We have a charcoal grill and enjoy grilling out once or twice a week, but it’s also so nice and convenient to just turn on the stove and have a hot grill in seconds.
One tip, be sure to shop at your local Marshalls/Homegoods/T.J. Maxx if you are in the market for kitchen tools. They often carry KitchenAid and Le Creuset brand products at discounted prices.
And before I go, I couldn’t help but share a few items that are just a tad beyond my splurge budget… and on my dream kitchen wish list!
- Gas Range – I love BlueStar’s Freestanding Gas Range! As a passionate home chef who cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner at home 6-7 days a week – I would be in heaven if I could cook regularly on a gas range! And this range is definitely one of my favorites.
- Exterior Vented Range Hood – I’m not a diva in the kitchen at all. But one of my pet peeves is the strong and lingering smells of food cooking. My current microwave and range hood combination is awesome and looks so great – but unfortunately it doesn’t have an exterior vent. Which means it just circulates food smells and smoke instead of redirecting the fumes outside. I am forever lighting candles to try and make up for it:) I don’t know for sure which finish range hood I would pick though – BlueStar has over 700 colors and finishes to choose from on their website!
What about you? Any tools you think are worth splurging on? What products on your dream kitchen wish list?
Note: This is not a sponsored post and I am not being compensated in any way, but like a lot of my posts, it does contain Amazon affiliate links for some of the products mentioned.